Monday 13 October 2014

The "prisons"

So if you've been reading so far you'll know that Matt and I have nicknamed the Nike basketball sneakers he's being forced to wear "the prisons" which in effect is exactly what they are for his feet.

When they first arrived I was happy to let him prepare them for our meet but then the schedule appeared and here we are now locking his feet inside them daily, reporting on them, having to keep them by his side when he's home and not wearing them and when not at home having to see a pic of them constantly on his phone.

I would like to show you what they looked like brand new as Matt sent me a pic of them the day he took delivery so here you are :-)


Very hot indeed I think you'll agree.

Here's a pic he sent me of him wearing them for the very first time without socks, which he complained about the whole time......he he he


Hope you enjoy :-) and I'm sure Matt will post more pics of them as they become more "worn in" he he he


No comments:

Post a Comment