Sunday 12 October 2014

Day Five

So Saturday 11th and its Matt's longest sentence yet, a total of 8.5 hours :-) 4 socked with heat pads in each prison and 4.5 hours barefoot :-)

At one point while speak to him online Matt told me "I can't wait to get these fuckers off" which instantly made me spring a hardon and just shows how much torture he's enduring.

I had planned a little treat for him the previous day but due to work getting in the way I moved to this sentence instead. The task was to lay spread eagle for the final 30 minutes with his sock on his nose so he could breathe his own smell and imagine being properly bound like that.

So now here's Matt's take on the day :-)

"At scheduled time 1000, I opened a toe warmer and popped it in each foot.  They didn't seem to have much direct effect at first but throughout the day, I believe they contributed to the overall heat.  I think next time I will open the package and let them sit in the air for a bit before using them.  Probably will increase effectiveness.  I stayed pretty busy through out the day running errands and such and as such, didnt over heat too much.  Not that I was aware of anyway!  At 1400 I returned home and removed the heat pads and unfortunately the socks too!  YUK again!  The worst part of the whole day was having to put my barefoot back in the prisons!  The gush of cool air as the socks came off was the highlight of the day I think.  But very short lived relief.  The rest of the day was a bit harder but bearable because I was active.  At one point I was under a truck with my feet sticking out and all I could think of is that the kid running around the area was going to rip a sneaker off as a joke and I would be stuck showing my barefoot in public.  I knew it wouldn't happen but I couldn't stop it from entering my head.  Probably the worse part of the afternoon was having to drive to a location that took about 40 minutes to get there.  Not much movement in the car so they heated up pretty good.  Was entering my head that I was alone in the car and could easily slip them off.  Didn't do it of course....but doesn't hurt to fantasize!  Half hour before taking them off, as ordered, I layed spread eagled with eyes shut, imagining that I was bound that way.  I had one of my socks from earlier across my face and layed in silence imagining that I was really bound.  A bit of a Zen moment.  Can't wait for it to happen for real.  Well....I say that now.  But really hope the experience is mind blowing after all this prep and work!  Once the prisons came off, my feet were some of the most damp they have been in these.  The soles didn't retain much but I know I don't sweat that much on the feet.  I am sure that will change if kept for seriously extended.  What a great relief to be out of them.  The cool air felt so great.  A bit wrinkled and damp at first but nice to be free.....at least until tomorrow morning!!  Posted a bit to the blog tonight and really hoping that takes off.  Weird but it has been a bit of a mind fuck writing that too.  Who'd have known!!"

The plan when we meet is the prisons stay on his feet for at least 55-60 hours non stop and could end up being 80 hours while he's locked in a cage for two to three days solid, no let outs and secured so he cannot remove the sneakers from his feet, although I doubt he'll be focusing much on his feet, I guess we'll see :-)

2 comments:

  1. So you're going to lock Matt in a cage for days?! That sounds tough, then what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marty

    Yes I'm going to lock him in a cage for a few days, then restrain him for a further few days and keep him blind

    ReplyDelete