Monday 20 October 2014

Day Eleven and Twelve

Hey Everyone

So this nearly concludes Matt's second week in captivity and covers two days because he worked late so in total he wore the prisons for 18 hours straight! Yep that's right :-)

So into his report which shows how tough he's having it at the moment, and watch this space because this week is tougher still!

"Prisons went on as scheduled at 0100 early Saturday morning.  Went to bed immediately after putting them on so initially no even telling they were on.  Got up a few times through out the 8 hour sleep stretch to walk around a bit and get some good, normal feeling back in the feet.  Overall bearable but as anyone could imagine, sleeping with high top basketball sneakers is not the most comfortable way to do it!  Getting up every few hours gave me a good excuse to check the blog anyway!  Temperature didnt feel too bad and once I was up and about for the morning I was busy doing other things.  I could definitely feel how BLAH the socks were inside though.  I am not one to reuse socks and the fact that my underarmor socks tend to hold moisture and smell anyway and the fact that I had worn then for a previous session.....they were feeling used!  When the afternoon finally came and it was time to peel the athletic socks off and go barefoot, I was dreading it.  Although being sockless in these things keeps me aroused, it is still tough.  I did the deed and the barefeet slipped back into the damp, dark tunnel!  I was relatively active in the afternoon, driving to the mall, shopping and eating a nice sit down dinner.  All the while my feet secretly suffering.  The worst part of the afternoon was driving.  For some reason it made me think of the barefeet locked in the prisons and made them scream to get out even more!  Lots of wiggling of toes while driving.  When the time came to take them out, I was online with my Foot Captor and the feet were so relieved to get out.  I dont often go barefoot but this was a night I wanted to.  Hung around the house relaxing and noticed the smoothness and comfort of my feet even more.  Lounged around with my feet up and nice hot, long shower before bed.....barefooted bed.  Actually slept in the complete nude....which has nothing to do with Captive Feet....other than I never do that and it just proves how free I felt!!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hot post, how long was he locked in for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marty

    Glad you're enjoying Matt's suffering lol :-)

    In total he wore them for 18 hours, 12 hours with the previous day's socks (which he hates doing) and then 6 hours without the barrier of socks against the inside of the prisons :-) smell is coming along nicely as you can imagine!

    We've discussed auctioning the prisons off after our face to face, so keep watching and you might just end up owning them :-(

    ReplyDelete