Sunday 12 October 2014

Day Four

So Friday the 10th, we're nearly caught up to real time posting now :-)

I thought I'd test Matt's resolve and order a full 5 hours without socks, as it turned out he was called into work early so had to cut it down to 4.5 hours and miss a little treat is ordered him to complete just before it was to end, but more on that in the next post ;-) tease I know but you'll just have to wait for that. I'm starting to feel a connection with the captive and his feet now even before we meet, the more I push the better he responds and I'm loving every second of it, and despite his whines about wearing them from time to time I think he's secretly the same ;-) so over to Matt for his report.

 "Prisons put on at scheduled time.  I think one of my least favorite way to wear shoes is with no socks!  Instant sticky feeling even when walking in them.  During breakfast could not help thinking that people could see that I did not have socks on.  Although I have noticed other people wearing sneakers without socks, I never imagined I would!  And, I cant imagine anyone wearing high top basketball sneakers without socks.  During breakfast checking my phone and seeing the picture of the soles starring at me and knowing that my barefoot was on it was a rather weird feeling.  Hard to explain but it brings my mind right back to my feet everytime I look at those pics!  Napped for a couple hours with the prisons laced on and when it was time to pull them off, it seems my feet were more damp that previously.  The dampness didn't transfer much but once again the feet were moist and smooth.  I woke up feeling sweaty and when I pulled the sneaks off  I took a quick sniff by placing it over my face and I felt like I was bound right there.  Sweaty body and slightly stinky sneaker over my face.  Might have been just the waking up mood too!  I had to cut the assignment 1/2 hour short due to work calling in.  Nice to have some off time but dreading the long Saturday that is in store!"

He rated them a 2 for dampness and a 2.5 again for smell, I had a long two sentences planned for Saturday and Subday so watch for reports from those :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment