Sunday 12 October 2014

Schedule


So I'm guessing you're wondering what this schedule I mentioned in the intro looks like?

Well here is a screenshot of some of the schedule.

Matt fills out his work schedule on a further page of the sheet and based on that I pick times for him to wear the prisons. I also give him orders on if he is to wear the warming pads he's posted about (cells highlighted in yellow), if he's to wear the same socks as yesterday (cells highlighted red), and also how long he wears socks for and how long to wear barefoot :-)

Matt then completes the time and writes in the actual times worn.

On another sheet he writes a report on the feeling and I'll be posting the comments so far later. He also adds a rating for each day for how much activity he's done while wearing the, how damp they are when taken off and how much they smell :-) 


9 comments:

  1. Looks like you're wearing them a lot Matt! How's that working out for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its kind of a weird situation. I like the sneakers themselves ALOT. I have always been a bit of a sneaker freak and love getting new ones. This schedule however has me wearing them when someone else wants me to and that is a bit of a mental game. I certainly would not wear this type of sneaker without socks so that is totally different. I think the effect the captor is trying to get is working. Every I see the sneakers I love, I realize that someone else has me wearing them. They literally have become prisons!! (thanks for the comment Marty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazingly horny but frustrating at the same time! Ever get the urge just to cheat and take them off? Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the time it occurs to me. I don't know how I have resisted but it has turned into a personal challenge for me and it would almost be like letting myself down. Getting myself in a bad spot eh??

    ReplyDelete
  6. No bad spot there Matt, so amazing you have to will power and still blows my mind that you're being forced to wear them, reading your comments on the daily posts the other guy posts gets me sooo hard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad spot when we get together face to face I am sure. He has evil plans. Glad you like the comments. I will be posting more on a regular basis so you're in luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah? Look forward to hearing about those lol, I'm guessing it involves a cage judging by the other guy's post 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, long term cage and then serious session as the hot and sweaty sneakers and socks are slowly removed....I'm guessing!!

    ReplyDelete