Sunday 12 October 2014

PUMA Socks

So here is a picture of my Puma socks that were worn most the day as the schedule shows.  This is right after they came off and before they were used for a new set of instructions that I will document later.  They were a bit damp in this pic and although not too bad, not all that pleasant.  Any sock thoughts are always welcome.  I understand the usefulness of socks even more now after having to wear these prisons without them!!
They actually are black with light blue logo.  Picture makes them look a bit different!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Matt

    That pic is really hot, I guess like the socks themselves?

    How do they smell if you don't mind me asking? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were! The smell was not raunchy as I am a very clean guy. This was a second session for these socks with no wash in between (as you see on the schedule) so they def. had a distinct smell to them. A bit damp and smelly is the best I can describe! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would fucking love to get my nose and mouth around those socks Matt, even better if you're feet were in them at the time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them. Maybe you will get a chance to experience them! ;)

    ReplyDelete