Friday 10 October 2014

Introduction

Hi Bloggers

First of all welcome to the new blog, I'm sure that if you're into control, bondage, feet and general sneaker stuff that you'll enjoy what's going to be posted here over the next few weeks.

So what's this all about?

Well basically I'm a top that is in the process of travelling in Europe, but back home in the states I have a guy I'm planning to meet for some very intense bondage fun. I'm massively into a sneakers and feet and want the guy to be wearing exactly what I want and in the condition I want so we decided one night that we I would pick out a pair of sneakers and control when and how they a worn while I'm away.

We do this by creating a spreadsheet on good old Google sheets that I update daily with orders and times they must be worn. The boi has now named them "prisons" as his feet are forced into them for hours on a daily basis, either socked or barefoot and they have become a major focus of his daily routine.

I shall turn the blog over to him now to explain what is happening and to keep you updated with his orders and the state of his feet socks and sneakers, if you like what you're reading then do let him know as we will both be watching closely.

Yours truly

Foot Captor

1 comment:

  1. Well, where to begin. Hopefully you are here on purpose, because the title grabbed you! You probably will be reading a lot from me in the future but I will start with an introduction.
    I am not sure how this happened. I stumbled upon a profile on recon (as I often do) and we chatted a bit. He said all the right things to push my buttons and before I knew it, he was controlling my feet! That has not happened to me and I am not that type of guy. I am a very straight, athletic, mainstream guy that has a weird perversion for bondage. The personality I know I have the most is that I am very private. The thought of my body or more specifically my feet, being on display is a total mind fuck for me! That is why I am not sure how this happened. I now find myself listening to when I must wear this incredibly hot basketball sneakers that he picked out for me to buy and wear. They have somehow become the center of my life currently! For some reason, seeing a schedule of when I must wear them, how I must wear them and having to comment after they come off has gotten into my head. I mean hell....I am typing on a public blog about it.
    In any case, I don't want to ramble too much. I think the intention is to get more input from strangers, have strangers follow and look at the pictures that will be posted and thereby getting more into my head! All this to work up to an actual, intense, face to face session where my world will come crashing down. I know this yet....I continue to follow the schedule and do the updates as instructed. Check back and I have been ordered to keep everyone who is checking in posted and will be including pictures as well. Thank you for checking in but please...don't come back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete