Tuesday 14 October 2014

New socks becoming old

So I received new socks in the mail today.  New type I have never tried.  Loved the looks of them and I was exploring new ones for this whole 'adventure' too.  Got these called Red Lion and I like them a lot.  I was instructed to show them off on the blog so here they are.  I have also included a shot of the tag with them.  I find it funny that if you look at what they are made of and compare that with the following  bit of information I found online about socks…..you can see why I get a bit heated up in there.  A bit hot for me and I accept the challenge!
New today but worn out already?  ;)

hmmm

Now the info online about hot and stinky socks - Polyester and nylon are common synthetic materials used to make socks, but generally provide less ventilation than cotton or wool do when used for the same purpose. Wearing polyester or nylon socks may increase the amount of perspiration because they do not let the feet breathe as well as cotton. This may intensify foot odor, although polyester and nylon can help reduce blisters by keeping the perspiration away from the foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment