Monday 13 October 2014

Day Six

So a nice relaxing Sunday arrives and I decide it's time to push Matt a little further this time with a total of 10 hours in the sneakers he's come to think of as his foot prisons :-).

Now this is a record for him and midweek while he's working his sentences tend to be shorter but in rest days they extend dramatically, this is one of those days ;-)

He was ordered to wear the socks he wore on Saturday for 8 hours and then to go barefoot in them for the final 2 hours, something I know he doesn't enjoy doing but it's not his choice it's mine ;-)

So over to Matt's report, he rated dampness at 2 again and the smell is still holding at a 2.5.

"Sunday morning and time for the prisons to be on again!  Put them on at 0730 as scheduled and wore them out to breakfast.  They don't seem quite as uncomfortable today.  I am thinking it is because it is a bit cooler out and it was an active morning for me with breakfast and doing some chores outdoors.  Jumped on the riding mower for a few hours and mowed (which I dont believe I have ever done in high top basketball sneakers before) and couldnt help seeing them everytime I looked down.  Took an action picture to prove it.  Spent parts of the day at the desk working on our blog (which I believe is coming together nicely) and the feet under the desk can start getting warm.  Overall a pretty comfortable day until......socks must come off!  I received new orders regarding the socks.  It started with making sure a picture was taken for a particular blog follower who was interested (among anyone else that wanted to see) and then involved a spread eagle session.  I was to take one of the socks and put it in my mouth and duct tape gag it in and then lay with the other over the face and nose.  I did as ordered, took one sock off, sneaker immediately back on, other sock off and again back on quick.  I layed the socks out and took a couple pics.  The socks were damp from a day of working in them and it felt a bit weird taking pics of them.  I immediately put one in the mouth and duct tape over the mouth and instantly knew it was going to be a long 30 minutes.  I could taste the dampness of my feet and it instantly absorbed any saliva in my mouth making it a mouth full.  It was as intense in my head as it was in my mouth!  Layed spreadeagled as if bound with the other over the face.  A mock rough bondage position.  It took a lot of concentration to breath and stay calm and the 30 minute timer on my phone could not have come too soon.  I didnt mention how it felt when I was standing, laying the first sock out for the pic.  My barefooted prison instantly became sticky and I noted in my head the distinct difference in feeling between the socked foot and the bare even know they were both in the sneaker prison.  I guess it might be because I have never been standing with one sock on and one off before.  Interesting.  When it was time to take them off I was so relieved again.  Once again damp and smooth feet.  I put a fresh, clean pair of socks on and slipped into my well vented, LOW top pumas to attend a movie with no intention of thinking of the prisons.  Oh wait....look at my *&%(#*ing phone!  ;)  The journey continues!!"

The phone pic on his lock screen seems to be doing its job well in keeping his mind focused on his feet even when they're not locked away in the sneakers which is exactly what I want.

4 comments:

  1. Boing! Fucking hot post, You're one lucky guy Captor, even more so when you get your hands on Matt's feet! Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this and damn it's hot reading about this! Can I ask how long you intend on upping the game to and keeping this guy in his sneakers for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Footboi. We are working towards an actual meeting (hopefully within a few weeks) for a real intense session. I will let "the warden" answer you back about where he is trying to get this to go and maybe we can keep you updated on the status of the sneaks as far as dampness and such. Glad you found us but Im gonna admit that part of the torture for me is to think that people are reading about and more so talking about my sneakers and feet. I think that was the intent of the blog in the first place!! Thanks for the comment and expect more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Footboi

    I haven't decided quite yet, but judging on how much I'm enjoying myself I think Matt will be kept in them for a 24 hour session in the next couple of weeks :-)

    Glad you're enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete